Friday, August 28, 2009

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........
I AM LINDSAY LOOOOOHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNN.....

Hahaha... Did not blog for quite some time due to prelims. Sick man, this school of mine... Maths is ~!@#$%^&*. They seriously plan for 10 people to pass?! Never mind... Heck care man, it's just prelims afterall. What more can i ask for? I enter the school that sets ridiculous questions to the extent that other school's teachers say "*JC paper no need to do. Too difficult."

Haiz... I think I needa replan my prelim's target after the paper.
This is what I think I'll be getting:
GP ~ C (worst D)
Phy ~ C
Chem ~ D
Maths ~ U
Econs ~ S

Alright. enough of exams and prelims and shitty related to them. PICTURE time...

1 of the fridays, went school to study with bro. we went into S2. no one, so on aircon and do work.
This is what I wrote after what bro wrote below, my inspirational quote.


This is what bro wrote. Touching ryte?!


This is what you get when both are side by side... It's damn funny.


After studying (slacking), we went to the chinese restaurant at northpoint. food there not bad.
bro with his phone.


my utensils...


our tea... damn cheap also... lyk wad, $1 per "hu".


me tea!!!!

the rest of the pics are with bro. me lazy to take pics. so bro took. if u wana see those pics, go that restaurant and go see the MENU!!! hahahaha.....


These pics are taken bout 2mths back. Sis went Sentosa to TANN!!! den came back an african!!!

this is a few days ltr lar, when she started sheding SKIN!!!


more skin!!!


My long lost AFRICAN SISTER!!!


She's from AFRICA. Never see camera before. so posing...


She went for BLEACHING lyk MJ.
But did not bring enough money, so the doc did halfway for her nia...
hahahaha....



Ohh ohh ohh... Alex invited me to his place for PHO for the 2nd time!!!! LOVE IT... so nice!!! Think i'm in love wif PHO... Ber the PIG down 2 full bowls sia...
PHO'


L~R : Vietnamese spring roll, squid with veg,
stir fried beef with onion, sauce for spring roll!!!


It's been a long long time that I seriously rode my bike. Mummy ban me sio... Haiz... miss riding with bro... My drivetrain making noise liao... think muz send to bos to see wads the prob. Getting new bike next year. Think will be a AM-FR bike. 6~inch bah... Daddy keep asking me to pass down my current bike to him. Haiz...

Ohh ya, finally did my 5 stations for napfa 2 days ago. I got all the SHIT they require for silver except pull up. i did 3 nia. and guess wad?! I needa go 8 more extra weeks!!! WTF WTF WTF!!! I HATE THE PE DEPARTMENT. KKNBCCB... ARGH!!!! cant help me fake 2 meh. juz that bloody 2 pull up i needa go extra 8weeks. den i put in my effort for the other stations is lykwasted sia... NO DIFFERENT from those slacker/losers that cant even pass. At least I did from 0 to 3 lar. Max i did so far was 5, but tt day could only do 3. ARGH!!! I hate the operation here. Think i wana get out asap and not come back. Australia is good! *i actually typed loads of stuff. but dun feel lyk posting coz i scared lawyer letter come sia*

i think i'll stop here today. Now is 2am liao... Meeting sam and ger later at 9.30am. good nighty!!!