Monday, October 12, 2009

~PANIC~

28 more days to start of A levels... and I'm still dangling there....

Put A levels aside for a moment...
Been thinking a lot lately. Must have been Sam Seah's great influence. Hahaha.

Been thinking if I ever chose the right path for myself at every critical point in life...
Been thinking if I'm regretting the path I've chosen for myself...
Been thinking if I right....
Been thinking what if I'm WRONG....

I think... I do the right things... in the WRONG time....
1 good example... When piano exams are nearing, I do more of my academic subjects. When academic exams are nearing, I practice the piano more often... Weird? It's true...

So... I've been wondering... ...was CCHY good for me? Should I have worked harder then? WHAT IF I got into somewhere better, will my life still be the same? WHAT IF I studied for my O Levels... Would I score better? WHAT IF I have studied harder for A levels, will i still be panicky now? "WHAT IF" sucks....

Think I've gotta summon my energy to deal with this F***ing reality... One of my favourite teacher in secondary school once told my class, "Exam is like a battle. Go in there and DESTROY the paper (not literally). Don't let the paper DESTROY you."

I think it's time for me to sleep... I think so...
Even when I'm sleeping, I'm still thinking...